Monday, December 2, 2013

Forever Thankful

Hello! So, I've shared quite a few songs on this blog before, and tonight I wanted to share another. This song is by my favorite band and some of my favorite people ever: Behold The Beloved. If you're reading this post you have to check them out... they're amazing! They're from Lancaster, PA and I first heard them as Beyond A Call in East Brunswick, NJ during our mission's trip that we took there. They're all so fun to be around and so talented. We had them play at our Fall Retreat and they did amazing there, too. They're starting to get more serious with their music, and I promised to spread the word, so I thought I'd share here on my blog... assuming it actually has readers. ;)
 
 
This song is so amazing and I keep listening to it over and over again. It's one of those songs that has lyrics that speak to you and gets stuck in your head... one that you could listen to everyday for the rest of your life and know that you'll never get tired of it.
Ever since I heard these guys play over the summer, I had hoped that they would start putting out songs of their own and I'm getting my wish so I'm super excited to hear more from them!
 
My vacation to Colorado was great! I got to hang out with some great friends, see my family, and I caught the worst cold I've probably ever had in forever. It was good to find out that I didn't have to sing on my youth group's worship team until next week because, while I can talk again, my singing voice is... well... it's sad, that's what. It's driving me insane to not be able to use my voice but I guess it won't last forever. :)
 
Life is amazing right now and there really isn't much I would change. I have a lot to be thankful for this year. I'm alive, I have an amazing family and second family at church who love me, I have amazing friends in Colorado and in Pennsylvania, and I'm blessed to have an amazing God who's never failed and never will. I'm very lucky-as are we all- to be forgiven so quickly and loved so much by Someone so amazing, Someone Who's love I will never even begin to deserve. I don't think that, with how my life has been this past year, I could ever stop believing in Him. Joining my youth group started a fire, but being baptized in the Holy Spirit and feeling the changes in me made it burn infinitely.
 
I hope that you have an amazing week and that you're feeling blessed!
 
Love,
Alicia


1 comment:

  1. That is actually such a great song!! :D thanks for sharing that!
    And isn't it crazy how whenever you leave for vacation your immune system always seems to fail? :P Haha when we went on vacation last I came home with a fever. So much fun.
    Following your blog! :)
    Becca Gregoire
    http://lifeasadare.com

    ReplyDelete