Thursday, October 17, 2013

Friendship, Yet Another Post

Hello! So, today, I'm going to be talking about a subject I've talked about before, but wanted to post about again; friendship.
 
    Friendship is a beautiful thing; it’s nice to know that you have someone in life that you can be yourself with, share your feelings, and go through life with. Unfortunately, real friends are hard to find.  There is a quote from Aristotle that says, “He has no friend who has many friends.” I’ve learned that is only too true. You can surround yourself with many people you deem your friends, but it’s very rare that more than one or even any of them are really true friends that are worth having around.
    I always thought it would be nice if you could tell if friends were fake like you do money; hold them up to the sun to see if they really are what they appear to be. My own friends have proven counterfeit. Some that I’ve gone through struggles with, our friendships have survived to tell the tale, but others hit the pavement and blew up.
    When choosing your friends, choose carefully. Also, you should strive to be the person that you yourself would want to be friends with. 
I hope you have a great weekend! I'd also like to say, "Happy Birthday!" to my almost 12 year old sister, Ariana! Love you, girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment