Monday, September 16, 2013

Hello! So, I started off another week of school by waking up at 7 a.m., finishing most of my book work by lunch (which, by the way, consists of tons of reading! Last week, I had to read King Arthur and His Knights of the Round Table and this week I have to read Great Expectations. If you haven't guessed, most of my required reading this year is old classics), and then struggling to survive biology. To make things worse, I think I caught some sort of cold, so I'm sneezing and sniffling with a tissue always nearby. It must just be the weather or something like that.
 
I'm really looking forward to the upcoming few weeks! My youth group is doing a Fall Retreat and it's going to be really awesome,  the homeschool dances I went to last school year start up again on the 21st and Fine Arts starts the day after! I'm really excited for that; I would've done it last year, but we thought we'd be moving back to Colorado, so my parents said that I could this year if we were still here! My only problem is deciding which song I should sing. I'm stuck between Free To Be Me and It's Your Life, both by Francesca Batistelli.

Nothing else is really new here in PA for me. How's your September going? Try not to get frustrated with school; maybe it won't get easier... but it'll be much harder if you are down about it... not that I don't tell myself this every single day. :)

Love,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment