Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hi, everyone!

Hi, everyone!
I'm excited for the upcoming few days. I have youth group tomorrow night, & from what I hear, service is going to be great.
I also have another dance coming up on the 16th. I'm super excited for that!
Next weekend I'm going to get to meet my Uncle Wayne for the first time, then the weekend after that, I have youth convention in Hershey! I'm really excited. I'd like to say Happy Birthday to my friend Rebecca, who's birthday is on Thursday.

Our week hasn't been too eventful to start. Aubrie's pretty sick with the flu, though she is getting better.
I miss the great weather that we had last weekend! I went out and shot my bow a lot. I also made another video.

    What Love Really Means 

I figured that since it had been almost a year since the last two videos were posted, it was time for another.

I'm soooo ready for summer already! I want to just spend my days shooting my bow, having sleepovers with my friends on a Wednesday night after church, & singing. The only thing with me is, I don't really like being outside in the summer (except for swimming) because I'm deathly afraid of insects and anything related to them (even flies and ladybugs :)). I've never been stung by a wasp and I intend to keep it that way. I saw one the other day & freaked. Call me crazy, but it's true. 

I hope that everyone is having a blessed, wonderful day! If it's sunny where you are, enjoy it. ;)   


~Never let anyone tell you that you can't. Because you're more than capable to do whatever God calls you to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment