Sunday, February 3, 2013

I have the best second family ever! At my youth group, I'm part of a group of six student leaders. Those people are amazing! They, along with my youth pastors, make up my amazing second family.

Lately, my life has been a roller coaster ride. A lot of people know what THAT'S like, I'm sure. Just one crazy turn after 
another.
Then there's those crazy intersections that leave you wondering where to go next. It gets very confusing.

I'm reading The Circle Maker by Mark Batterson with the other leaders, and I strongly recommend it. It's an amazing book! You can get it on amazon for, like, $4. A lot of parts in that book are really speaking to me in my life.

I'm really excited for the summer to come. I can't stand the cold weather anymore! At least Phil didn't see his shadow yesterday.
I always end up forgetting about Groundhog day. When my mom tells me the outcome, I have to realize the date.

I hope your day is going well! Stay warm!
§  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment