Saturday, January 19, 2013

Good morning! I am, like, irritated. I was sick all day yesterday (thankfully, not throwing up), & tonight I have this homeschool dance! I've been really looking forward to it, but I might not get to go unless I feel better. I'm much better than I was, but not 100% me yet. I'm praying I get even better so I can go.
My sisters are all at a sleepover, & I can't believe the silence. It's weird. I would be with them, but I was sick, so that went out the window. :(

I don't know if I'm ready to get back to school on Monday. We're on a schedule now, so that's helping, but I just wish everyday was a weekend. That would be nice. I can't wait for summer.

Anyhoo, I hope you are having a great day, even though I might not know you, I pray that you are blessed.
~Ali
     §   

No comments:

Post a Comment