Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving... Tomorrow!!!

Hey y'all! I have been sooo excited for Thanksgiving for the longest time. I have a lot to be thankful for this year. 
We are currently fixing up our house. We've always had a problem with rain coming in the house, namely the kitchen and Angelie's room. During Hurricane Sandy rain came in so much that we had to rip out a wall and part of the ceiling in the kitchen and Angie's room. So, my friend's dad came over and is helping my dad. Her family is coming over tomorrow to celebrate Thanksgiving with us! We've had two Thanksgivings here so far, and we were alone last year. My grandparents came the first year. It'll be nice to celebrate with a few of my fave people. 
Another amazing friend of mine took me out last week for a birthday outing at the mall to make up for not being able to make it to my bday party in June, and we had a blast! We also got manicures and strawberry milkshakes!!!!! She is such a special girl, and I love her, & am proud to have her as my friend.  
So, I get my top braces on December 17, & I don't know if I'm excited or not excited. I do have an expander already, but I was singing 98% successfully by the first night I had it in, so I was good. That was the only concern I had because they told me I'd be lisping for a while. The only word I really had trouble saying was "Digits". Also, if I said 'S' too fast, saliva would gather in my mouth, and it would sound weird. ;) That was fun... now. Wasn't so funny when I was going through it, but WHATEV!

I'm trying to learn to play guitar. I can kinda play 'Lead Me To The Cross' 

but other than that, not much. My youth pastor wants me to learn and eventually lead worship at my youth group. AWESOME! So that motivated me to learn.
This is the guitar I want for Christmas. I don't want anything else, at all. My guitar is over 40 years old and doesn't stay in tune for too long. Plus, this guitar is just amazing!!! You can find it on daisyrock.com

I don't know what my mood is right now... probably annoyed. My computer is being evil. 
I got into a new book series lately called 'The Ranger's Apprentice'. It's seriously amazing! I'm also going through Percy Jackson, and I love it! I just finished book 4 and can't wait to read the fifth one! 

Anyhoo, I hope that my readers (if any. ;)) are having a wonderful week, and that y'all have a great Thanksgiving!!!
Love, Ali
§   

No comments:

Post a Comment