Sunday, January 6, 2013

Do you know how extremely hard it is to think of a post title?!?!?!

Hello! Happy New Year! I don't know about you, but I'm
really glad that 2012 is over. I'm glad for a chance
at new beginnings.
I did have a pretty decent year though.

One of my resolutions this year is to go more in depth with my
education. It's kind of scary to think that I'm going to start high school this next school year. I remember being nine years old and thinking that I would never make it to age thirteen, it seemed like a long ways away. Little did I know that those four years 
would speed by faster than anyone thought.
My best friend and I joke about how on her 13th birthday, we're going to pick out walkers together, since we'll be "so old".

So, I ended up getting my top braces in December. Big change for me. I still have my expander though too. :( I guess it isn't that bad. It's bearable.

Anyhoo, Happy New Year, & I hope your week is blessed!
§       

No comments:

Post a Comment