Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Creative and I Know It!!!!!













My sis Ariana's bday card made with duck tape





Hi! It's been a long time since I have blogged, but here I am again, back online.
A lot has happened recently. For instance, I had five teeth pulled last week to make room for... braces. I would've had them already, but they decided I need an expander first. I'm trying to stay positive about it, and think of the fact that my smile will be so much nicer, and it'll all be worth it in the end. I'm just mad that I can't have saltwater taffy. That's, like, one of the best things ever!!!! If you look on one of my posts, I forgot which one, but it has the JJ Heller song, "What Love Really Means". I ended up singing that for my youth group at church! It was awesome! I'm going to sing it for the pastor's wife tonight and we'll see if I'm able to sing it anytime soon for the church service! I'm so excited! 
My grandpa was back in the hospital again for a time this month with double pneumonia again, but he's getting better now. Praise God.
Ariana donated her hair to Locks of Love on the 29th of September. She's been growing it out for a good year now. She has her hair a little below her shoulders now, it's short, but it looks good on her.
I have to go. I pray that God is blessing you tremendously! Wish me luck for Monday, that's expander day. YIKES!!!!!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment