Sunday, April 26, 2015

Goodbye 'Rebel For Christ'...

Hi guys! This isn't going to be long but I just wanted to check in and update. I feel like so much has happened since I last blogged but I don't even know where to begin. Something new, as you may have noticed by now, is the name change of my blog. I still consider myself to be a 'rebel for Christ' but I just wanted to change things up a little bit. Honestly, with how indecisive I am, I'm surprised I kept the name the same for three years haha. I'll still post the way I always have and all that but I'm just ready for a change.
 
I hope you're all doing well and having an amazing night!
 
 
Love always,
Alicia
 
 
 
P.S. While you're at it, could you check out my latest youtube video? I'll include the link below. Thanks! :)
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment