Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Changes...

Hello! Today I want to share my newest video. The song is "Your Hands", and it's another JJ Heller song. The lyrics of this song really touched my life, and I hope this does the same for you.



Here are three more songs that have been speaking to my life.






So, this Sunday I'll be fourteen years old! I honestly can't believe that. I remember being 10 and thinking that those four years would take forever to pass. Now I'm surprised at how fast they actually went by! I'm going to get to spend time with four of my besties Friday afternoon, then Friday night, we're having a summer party at my youth group, where I'll get to see more of my friends, as well as my boyfriend again. :) After that, I'll be having a birthday sleepover! I have a feeling that, with two amazing friends both there, my birthday party might be an all-nighter like last year. ;) Only, this year, I won't have to worry about staying awake at Idlewild all day! That was a fun day though, despite the fact that I was ready to pass out!

Next week (also week 25 of this year!) I will be going to the Pen-Del Youth Camp and I can't wait!!!! Another fun thing that we did this month was to take a trip to Hershey, PA with our Uncle, Aunt, and cousin. If you ever go to Hershey, I recommend going to the Hershey Grille and getting their hot chocolate and their Chicken Margherita, which they do gluten free! Also, go to the restaurant Piazza Sorrento! If you have a gluten free diet as well, I strongly recommend the White pizza. YUM! 
So, that guitar I wanted for Christmas? I ended up getting it, as well as a program that teaches you how to play! I've even kind of started writing my own song! I ended up blistering my fingers one day, but it was worth it.:)

What are you doing this summer? Maybe you're going on a family vacation, maybe you're moving to somewhere new, or maybe you don't have any plans. Just remember that no matter what happens, God's still in control.

Love, Alicia
§

P.S. I read this blog by another blogger that is one of my favorites! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment