Thursday, April 25, 2013

Decisions

Hey everyone online right now! 

So, I'm pretty excited for school to be out at the end of next month, but I'm not too sure about high school. I'm still going to homeschool, but I have no idea what I want to do with my life after I graduate! I used to know that the only thing I wanted to do was become a famous singer by the time I was a teenager. Now, while I still love to sing, it's not my entire life anymore, nor is it my main goal. I remember being eleven and hanging out at my bestie's house. We'd try so hard to write songs and do photo shoots and try to become a band. I hate having to make big decisions because I don't do good with choices. Seriously, you should see me trying to shop for socks at WalMart (no joke!). I guess all I can do is pray about it.

My little sister, Aubrie, is turning 8 years old tomorrow! We already celebrated early with my grandma when she was out last week. Those girls are growing up really fast. Apparently,  so am I. We saw a picture of me two days after my thirteenth birthday, and I've changed so much! It's crazy. 

Anyways, I hope that you are having a great day as you read this. Bye for now!

~Alicia
    §  


~Never let anyone tell you that you can't. Because you're more than capable to do whatever God calls you to do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment